The goal of our provincial program is to identify athletes who have the potential to develop and reach the next levels in our sport, including post-secondary, National Team programs and professional leagues.
- To help develop the athlete’s technical, tactical, physical and psychological skills
- To provide opportunity for athletes and coaches to build their competence, character, confidence, and leadership.
- To encourage/inspire athletes and coaches to reach the highest levels in our sport
- Athletes born in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 or later
Team NB Early Elite
Team NB Early Elite: the top athletes will be selected to train alongside Eastern Elite athletes during the
Elite Camp in July.
- Early Elite 14U: Athletes born in 2008 or later
Available Coach Opportunities/Positions:
To apply for coaching position for summer 2022 please complete Google Form and Coach Application form. Application forms can be summitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Form: Here
|2022 Provincial Elite Summer Schedule|
|Early Elites||Eastern Elite|
|Tryouts: June 3rd-5th, Nashwaaksis Field House||Tryouts: June 3rd-5th, Nashwaaksis Field House|
|Elite Training Weekend #1 : June 18th-19th, École Les Éclaireurs|
|Elite Training Camp: July 23rd-27th, Nashwaaksis Field House||Elite Training Weekend #2: July 9th-10th, École Les Éclaireurs|
|Elite Training Camp: July 23rd-28th, Nashwaaksis Field House|
|Eastern Elite Championships: July 29th-31st, Nashwaaksis Field House|